Thu, 10 Aug|
Joan Kirner Room, Our Community House
Member Meeting | Using Drone Technology in Investigation and Enforcement
Discover the transformative potential of drone technology in combatting illegal dumping and illegal waste.
Time & Location
10 Aug 2023, 2:00 pm – 4:00 pm
Joan Kirner Room, Our Community House, 552 Victoria St, North Melbourne VIC 3051, Australia
About the Event
Discover the transformative potential of drone technology in combatting illegal dumping in this concise and informative 2-hour workshop.
Led by industry experts in drone operations and environmental compliance, members will gain essential insights into the applications of drones in compliance monitoring, enforcement, and investigation related to illegal dumping.
- understand the potential benefits of using drones in investigations of illegal waste
- understand the key considerations and regulatory requirements for using drones in investigations of illegal waste
- understand potential barries to using drones in investigations of illegal waste
- connect with experts in the field
- connect with authorised officers
Through engaging presentations and case studies, attendees will explore how drones can efficiently detect and document dumping sites, support law enforcement efforts, and aid in evidence collection. This includes:
- The technologies and infrastructure required for the use of drone technologies
- The regulatory aspects of using drone technologies
- The ways that drone technology can be used for investigation and enforcement